- Friday turned out to be a bullish day for the majority of the market.
- The markets have had a generally bearish start this Saturday.
The crypto markets mostly enjoyed a bullish Friday, following a series of bearish days. Currently, the cryptos have had a bearish start to Saturday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went down from $11,812 to $11,605 in the early hours of Saturday. During Friday, BTC/USD went up from $11,365 to $11,812
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $275.65 to $271.75 in the early hours of Saturday. Before this, ETH/USD went up from $268.70 to $275.50 this Friday.
- Ripple: This Saturday, the price fell from $0.344 to $0.337. Friday was bullish for Ripple, wherein the price went up from $0.329 to $0.344.
Biggest winners and losers
- Chainlink (LINK) went up by 16.16% and is priced at $3.20.
- Stellar (XLM) went up by 11.97% and is priced at $0.098.
- Monero (XMR) went up by 9.96% and is priced at $96.10.