Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular exchanges. Monero Original has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.39 or 0.01337828 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00014050 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00007555 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.