Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.92 billion and $480.99 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be bought for about $32.13 or 0.00821289 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinroom, Bitlish, Poloniex and BTCC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003804 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00014645 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001179 BTC.
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,779,159 coins. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Koinim, Bibox, Tripe Dice Exchange, Exmo, ABCC, Bithesap, Fatbtc, TDAX, C-CEX, OKCoin.cn, Negocie Coins, IDCM, Braziliex, LocalTrade, Stocks.Exchange, Instant Bitex, BigONE, BiteBTC, Gatecoin, CoinTiger, Cobinhood, Koineks, SouthXchange, GOPAX, Indodax, CoinsBank, Zebpay, TOPBTC, Bittylicious, B2BX, FCoin, DSX, BL3P, BTC-Alpha, WEX, BitcoinTrade, Stellarport, Bitsane, RightBTC, Iquant, BX Thailand, BitForex, YoBit, Independent Reserve, C2CX, Poloniex, Exrates, BtcTurk, CPDAX, BTC Markets, Coinroom, TradeOgre, LBank, Bitbank, LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, xBTCe, Bit-Z, C-Patex, HitBTC, CoinEx, Crex24, Coinut, Vebitcoin, Altcoin Trader, BitMarket, Coindeal, OKCoin International, COSS, Graviex, Korbit, Trade By Trade, Bitstamp, Cryptohub, Bithumb, MBAex, Bitbns, Bitmaszyna, Coinsuper, BitBay, QBTC, LakeBTC, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, CoinBene, Bittrex, QuadrigaCX, Coinbe, Mercatox, Bleutrade, OKEx, Bitinka, CryptoBridge, Gate.io, Liquid, DragonEX, Huobi, Ovis, CoinFalcon, Coinone, BTC Trade UA, Liqui, Sistemkoin, Bitso, Coinsquare, Bitlish, Cryptomate, DOBI trade, Coinbase Pro, Kuna, Mercado Bitcoin, ChaoEX, HBUS, Kraken, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Lykke Exchange, BTCC, Nanex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Bits Blockchain, Cryptopia, Covesting, Buda, Upbit, BitFlip, DigiFinex, CoinExchange, OTCBTC, BCEX, EXX, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, Koinex, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin and Kucoin. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.