Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 19.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 14th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $4.71 million and approximately $753.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003758 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.76 or 0.00725661 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000821 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,581,930 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.