Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 1st. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00004050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $5.24 million and $653.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.69 or 0.00722050 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002424 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 49.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002836 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,489,740 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
<!– LoadPopupRatings(‘MBAP-Popup-MBAP-Popup-freeburgstandard’, ‘PoW’, ‘Monero Classic,CURRENCY:XMC,XMCproof-of-work ,CryptoNight,’, ‘http://davidsonregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/davidon.png’); –>