- The total crypto market cap failed to climb above the $220.0B resistance and declined recently.
- Bitcoin price is down 3% and it is now trading below the $8,000 support area.
- Binance coin (BNB) price failed to stay above the $18.00 support and resumed its decline.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is down around 4% and it is approaching the $52.00 support zone.
- BCH price is down nearly 6% and it is now testing the $215 support area.
- Tron (TRX) price is declining and is trading below the key $0.0150 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Yesterday, BCH price made an attempt to surpass the $235 and $240 resistance levels against the US Dollar. However, BCH failed to continue higher and started a fresh decline. It broke the $225 level and it is now trading near the $220 level.
The next key support is near the $215 level, below which it could revisit the $205 support. On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $230 level, but the main hurdles are still $235 and $240.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) struggled to climb above the $18.80 resistance this week and recently declined below the $18.20 support. BNB price is now trading below the $18.00 support and it could continue to decline towards the $17.60 and $17.50 support levels. On the upside, the $18.00 and $18.20 levels are now hurdles for a fresh increase.
Litecoin price made many attempts to break the $55.00 and $55.50 resistance levels, but it failed. As a result, LTC price declined recently and broke the $53.50 support. An immediate support is near the $52.00 level, below which it could slide towards the $50.50 and $50.00 support levels.
Tron price failed to stay above the $0.0152 and $0.0150 support levels. TRX price is currently down 5% and it is likely to decline towards the $0.0145 support level. If there are more downsides, the next stop for the bears might be near the $0.0142 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a significant failure near the $218.0B and $220.0B levels. As a result, the market cap declined recently and broke the $212.0B support area. An immediate support is near the $205.0B area, below which there is a risk of an extended decline towards the $200.0B area.
On the upside, the main hurdles are near the $215.0B and $220.0B levels. Overall, there is a risk of more downsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.