- Ripple’s XRP price on Thursday is trading marginally in the red, down some 1.50%.
- XRP/USD is flirting with the big $0.2500 territory, buyers are trying to heavily defend.
- The daily bearish pennant structure remains intact for now, as price further narrows.
Spot rate: 0.2542
Relative change: -0.65%
XRP/USD daily chart
- The price remains under pressure, it has been heading south for the past four consecutive sessions.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Bears are in control as the price continues to produce lower highers, the near-term minor rallies are being quickly sold.