- Ripple’s XRP price in the session on Wednesday is trading in negative territory by some 1.50%.
- XRP/USD bearish momentum has failed to slow down since pennant breakout via the daily.
- There is a large buying area which is being tested to the downside, $0.3000-0.2500 range.
Spot rate: 0.2931
Relative change: -2.15%
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price pressures are heavily leaning towards further downside, which has been the case since pennant breakout.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is being supported by a near-term ascending trend line, preventing a further drop for now.