- Bitcoin flew up to $10,400 after dropping below $10,000 for the first time since 31st July.
- Monero (XMR) was the biggest winner among the top 20 coins.
The crypto market tried to recover the prices after three straight bearish days. It looks like the bulls were spurred into action after Wednesday’s heavily bearish price movement. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went below $10,000 for the first time since 31st July this Thursday, before it got corrected to $10,330 as of writing. BTC/USD 4-hour chart saw 14 straight red candles before the recovery began.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD is currently consolidating in a flag formation. The price went up to $188.40 after dropping to $173 this Thursday. Currently, ETH/USD is trading for $186.40.
- Ripple: XRP/USD is also trending in a flag formation. This Thursday, the price of the asset went up to $0.2647 after dropping down to $0.2414. XRP/USD is currently trading for $0.2613.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Monero (XMR) was the biggest winner with a 6.16% rise in price and is currently trading for $83.42.
- Neo (NEO) went up by 5.27% and is currently trading for $10.
- Chainlink (LINK) went up by 4.90% and is priced at $2.40.