- Ripple’s XRP price is trading in the red, down some 1.8% in the latter part of Tuesday.
- XRP/USD remains capped to the upside by supply from $0.4600-0.4800.
- The buyers are trying to defend $0.4000 a breach via the daily could send the price plummeting.
Spot rate: 0.3992
Relative change: -1.80%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute is moving within a descending channel formation.
XRP/USD daily chart
- A vital near-term ascending trend line of support is preventing a large sell-off.