Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 3rd. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $119.20 or 0.01057616 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTurk, CPDAX, BitForex and Bit-Z. Litecoin has a total market cap of $7.45 billion and $4.27 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00015032 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00010379 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 62,505,201 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bittylicious, Coinbe, RightBTC, BigONE, Kucoin, Exrates, Bleutrade, BtcTrade.im, OKCoin.cn, BitForex, Koinex, Braziliex, Instant Bitex, WazirX, CoinTiger, CoinFalcon, BitBay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, SouthXchange, Mercado Bitcoin, Bit-Z, Bits Blockchain, Coinsuper, Stellarport, Crex24, TOPBTC, Poloniex, DSX, Bitinka, LocalTrade, Koinim, CoinEx, Cryptomate, BTC Markets, Fatbtc, Kuna, HitBTC, C-Patex, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, BtcTurk, BTCC, Zebpay, Trade By Trade, C2CX, IDCM, TDAX, QuadrigaCX, Lykke Exchange, Huobi, BitcoinTrade, Koineks, Buda, Cryptohub, OpenLedger DEX, Coinbase Pro, Gatecoin, BTC-Alpha, CoinsBank, Coindeal, Altcoin Trader, Bitmaszyna, Coinroom, OKEx, LBank, DigiFinex, Coinut, BitFlip, GOPAX, Cryptopia, Negocie Coins, EXX, Liquid, Coinone, Ovis, BiteBTC, Bitlish, B2BX, Bibox, FCoin, Graviex, Bitstamp, YoBit, CoinExchange, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Exmo, Coinsquare, CryptoBridge, Bitso, BX Thailand, ZB.COM, C-CEX, Liqui, CPDAX, Cobinhood, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, OTCBTC, BTC Trade UA, COSS, WEX, BitMarket, Bitsane, Bithesap, MBAex, CoinEgg, HBUS, Iquant, LiteBit.eu, OKCoin International, DragonEX, Korbit, Vebitcoin, xBTCe, DOBI trade, ABCC, Mercatox, Covesting, Independent Reserve, Binance, ChaoEX, LakeBTC, TradeOgre, Upbit, Bitfinex, BL3P, Bittrex, QBTC, Bitbank, Nanex, Kraken, Bithumb, Indodax and Bitbns. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.