- Ethereum holders cringe as the currency dropped to $270 yesterday
- Ethereum may rise as high as $350 by the end of this week
Ethereum has been able to hook investors on the platform since quite some time now and has also given heavy returns to the everyday traders. The coin may be going through a slow phase now, but it won’t last longer as ETH may start surging any time to reach as high as $350 by the end of this week and probably cross $400 by the end of the month. The current market statistics also point in the same direction.
ETH Price Statistics:
ETH is trading at $297.79, as observed on July 3, 2019, at 06:07:34 UTC. In the last 5 days, the coin has shown bearish trends with the highest recorded value at $323.73. However, there has been an uptrend of over 0.7% in the last 5 days when the coin surged from $295.65 to its current value. The lowest recorded value in this time period was around $270 yesterday but post that there has been a steep surge.
- The price of ETH token is noted to be $297.79 and 0.02634569 BTC
- The 24 h volume of the coin is observed as $10,712,387,938
- The market cap of the coin is now $31,756,670,550
- The circulating supply of the coin is 106,740,861 ETH
- The ROI of ETH stands at >9000%
Ethereum was trading at $300.84 earlier in the day and may trade between $300 and $310 by the end of the day.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
Ethereum may start surging once again now that Bitcoin has crossed $11,000. The coin may reach $320 by the end of this week and trade at $400 by the end of the month. ETH value may trade around $500 by the end of the year.
This is a good time to target bulk investments in Ethereum and earn huge dividends.