- Litecoin price on Friday is trading in negative territory down over 1.8%, running at two days of losses.
- LTC/USD on Wednesday produced a daily evening star formation, suggesting further potential downside.
- A long-running ascending trend line can be seen, which has been in play since late April.
Spot rate: 128.71
Relative change: +0.20%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price has dipped under a key near-term ascending trend line of support, subject to possible pressure from the bears.
LTC/USD daily chart
- The price via the daily is subject to further downside pressure, following an evening star formation on Wednesday.