Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $131.48 or 0.01595774 BTC on popular exchanges including LakeBTC, OTCBTC, Liquid and DigiFinex. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 21.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a total market cap of $8.18 billion and approximately $4.92 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012349 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001529 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00061643 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004011 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 62,211,751 coins. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Exmo, C-CEX, CoinExchange, Bithesap, C2CX, Coinone, Coinut, BTC-Alpha, Bleutrade, B2BX, Liquid, Covesting, Trade By Trade, Bitstamp, Independent Reserve, ZB.COM, BTC Trade UA, Fatbtc, Bittylicious, CoinsBank, Trade Satoshi, BitcoinTrade, Kuna, Coinsuper, DigiFinex, OKCoin International, Bits Blockchain, BitFlip, GOPAX, Exrates, BiteBTC, BtcTrade.im, Huobi, DOBI trade, Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, MBAex, OKEx, Cobinhood, Koinim, BL3P, OTCBTC, Braziliex, Ovis, BitForex, Kraken, HitBTC, Coindeal, CoinEx, Bitmaszyna, YoBit, WazirX, Bithumb, Bitinka, Coinbe, CoinTiger, Tripe Dice Exchange, DSX, HBUS, IDCM, Graviex, CPDAX, CoinBene, FCoin, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, TOPBTC, QuadrigaCX, Binance, BCEX, Gate.io, Bitbns, Bitso, LBank, COSS, Stocks.Exchange, ChaoEX, BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Bibox, Crex24, BigONE, Buda, C-Patex, QBTC, Instant Bitex, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, LakeBTC, EXX, WEX, Coinsquare, SouthXchange, Coinbase Pro, Nanex, Iquant, Lykke Exchange, BitMarket, Bittrex, Bitsane, LocalTrade, BTC Markets, Zebpay, Indodax, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Kucoin, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, Stellarport, Vebitcoin, Negocie Coins, CryptoBridge, Liqui, Gatecoin, Koineks, Coinroom, Bitlish, OpenLedger DEX, Altcoin Trader, Koinex, Bitfinex, Bitbank, Mercatox, RightBTC, ABCC, BTCC, TDAX, Mercado Bitcoin, Cryptomate, xBTCe, Korbit, BitBay, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, BtcTurk, DragonEX and OKCoin.cn. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Changelly or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.