Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 3rd. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for $0.83 or 0.00014428 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $29,414.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.99 or 0.01161554 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00014906 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006618 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.