Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.45 or 0.01351339 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014734 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 38.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008033 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00001625 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
About Monero Original
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.