Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 4th. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $2,383.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00014544 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.70 or 0.01282451 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014866 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007324 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.