Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5,631.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00015549 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.45 or 0.01351339 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014734 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 38.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008033 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00001625 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.