Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded up 5.6% against the dollar. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $65,375.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for about $0.0288 or 0.00000715 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15,305.77 or 3.80729598 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00136240 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00001535 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus (LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,273,138 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.