Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $5.93 million and $56,986.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0097 or 0.00000239 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Braziliex, YoBit and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $222.31 or 0.05496267 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024622 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000275 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 614,035,207 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, HitBTC, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.