Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.08 or 0.01346066 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014628 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007514 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 35% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.