Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on exchanges. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $50.40 or 0.01388376 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014522 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007539 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.