Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00014358 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2,328.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 0.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.08 or 0.01346066 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014628 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007514 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 35% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.