LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Over the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 54.3% higher against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $4,777.00 and $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000134 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011320 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17,263.49 or 5.05438548 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 351.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00208148 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.