LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 5th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000131 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $4,991.00 and $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011270 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17,694.76 or 4.83888430 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 34.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00070027 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.