LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 10th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $0.0048 or 0.00000131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 55.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $4,939.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011109 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17,854.92 or 4.88330179 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00186834 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.