Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 42.3% against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $7.63 million and approximately $47,856.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for $0.0126 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exrates, SouthXchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.56 or 0.03272494 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008937 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003292 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00018050 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000261 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. Its genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 607,447,457 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Braziliex, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.