Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.90 or 0.00112434 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, RightBTC and BCEX. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $421.71 million and $120.01 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $107.90 or 0.03109169 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 218.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00025952 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,049,630 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, BitForex, FCoin, EXX, Bitfinex, CoinTiger, C-CEX, Bithumb, Bitsane, Liquid, CoinEgg, Bitbns, LBank, C2CX, HitBTC, Ovis, Upbit, CPDAX, ZB.COM, OKCoin International, HBUS, YoBit, CoinExchange, Indodax, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Kucoin, Coinroom, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Bibox, BTC Trade UA, BTC-Alpha, BTC Markets, Coinsuper, Coinut, Cryptomate, Gatehub, Kraken, BCEX, Bittrex, Coinone, Koineks, Coinnest, Crex24, Binance, Coinbase Pro, QBTC, RightBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, BigONE, Instant Bitex, Coinhub, ABCC, CoinBene, Korbit, Huobi, OKEx, Exmo and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.