Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 29th. Over the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $89,549.00 and $118.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Cash token can now be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000175 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00250502 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.87 or 0.01787359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00228924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027970 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash launched on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.