USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 22nd. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00028523 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, SouthXchange, Korbit and Poloniex. USD Coin has a market cap of $372.51 million and approximately $16.86 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028804 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.69 or 0.02190952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00157611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00204995 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028553 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00012255 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin’s launch date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 368,619,345 tokens and its circulating supply is 368,307,846 tokens. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CPDAX, Coinbase Pro, Korbit, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Hotbit, Coinsuper, LATOKEN, Crex24, CoinEx, FCoin and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for USD Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for USD Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.