Pascal Lite (CURRENCY:PASL) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 3rd. In the last week, Pascal Lite has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pascal Lite coin can now be bought for about $0.0086 or 0.00000225 BTC on popular exchanges. Pascal Lite has a market capitalization of $80,737.00 and approximately $127.00 worth of Pascal Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005921 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004986 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 28% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Pascal Lite Coin Profile
Pascal Lite (CRYPTO:PASL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2017. Pascal Lite’s total supply is 9,396,150 coins. Pascal Lite’s official Twitter account is @PASLLITE1. Pascal Lite’s official website is pascallite.com.
Pascal Lite Coin Trading
Pascal Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Lite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Lite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.