Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 13th. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $292.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00011760 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.35 or 0.01217784 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00029035 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006959 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00001676 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.