Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 10th. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $320.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.44 or 0.00011961 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.56 or 0.01243536 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00028484 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006996 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001801 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.