Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 13th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00014137 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $16,161.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.35 or 0.01217784 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00029035 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006959 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00001676 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.