Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 25th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.53 or 0.00013113 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,772.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.45 or 0.01300874 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024851 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007095 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 168.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00001828 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.