Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 27th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for about $0.55 or 0.00015034 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $77,876.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.86 or 0.01247220 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00025958 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006869 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00001788 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.