LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 21.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 29th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 42.3% lower against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $3,588.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00022486 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17,370.83 or 4.89214820 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 29.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00102148 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00001180 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.