Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 9th. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0115 or 0.00000284 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $6.94 million and approximately $51,233.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.74 or 0.02684727 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010837 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005058 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000386 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 602,555,707 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, YoBit, SouthXchange, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.