Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 30th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $14,218.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for about $0.72 or 0.00018129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.53 or 0.01443609 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015132 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008487 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00001429 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.