LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) traded down -4.21% versus USD during the last day period of time ending 00:45 on May 2nd EST. LiteCoin Ultra presently has a market capitalization of $39,371 and its 24 hour volume is approximately $190. During the last 7 days, LiteCoin Ultra is -12.78% against the USD along with a move of -2.02% in the last hour.
Here is how similar cryptos have faired in the last day:
- Wink (WINK) is trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a -1.44 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for WINK is at 0.00000017 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) is trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a -1.72 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for EUC is at 0.00000089 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) is trading at $0.04 against the US dollar, a -2.47 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BTCS is at 0.00000458 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) is trading at $2.50 against the US dollar, a 1.22 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for DEV is at 0.0002762 BTC.
- Starbase (STAR) is trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a 0.00 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for STAR is at 0.00000242 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Data
LiteCoin Ultra has a total supply of exactly 1,031,300 coins. It launched on 28th July, 2017.
In accordance with CryptoCompare.com: “LiteCoin Ultra is a hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt Algorithm.”
Several handy links are listed below, should you want to get more information about LiteCoin Ultra:
LTCU: Trading Info
Traders can find LTCU at trading exchanges including Yobit, Novaexchange, Cryptopia,
It is not always possible to buy digital coins like LiteCoin Ultra right away using US dollars. Traders planning to attain LTCU may have to first pick up Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place which has got USD currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors may then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges posted above.